Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Welcome Back

Assalamualaikum and peace to all

Suddenly, i feel that i have to activate this blog again.

I have closed this blog since last because i have open a new blog with my own domain. So, for more than a year,I just concentrate on that blog and have been writing on various topics.

But then, most of the people that come across my new blog have the perceptions that it is serious blog.I discussed serious issues such as social problems, films, world issues, religion etc. even though i have written few personal story but i feel it is inappropriate for me to write on this site regarding my personal story.

So, the reactivation this old blog will me a medium for me to write my personal life while the other blog will used as the platform to give my idea, opinion, criticism on the everything happen around me and throughout the world.

Thank you.

Jazakallah Khair

Wasalam.

No comments: