Sunday, October 11, 2009

Motivation 3:Quotes

Situation 1
I was in the café with my two international friends. I talked to one of them while another one was ordering the food. I said;
“You know man, I’m happy of leaving this university next semester, but I will leave without the happy ending. I’m not happy with my academic, family and social life. Everything that I have planned just went wrong”

Then,he replied;
‘You know man, if I’m telling you my life when I was in my country, you will cry. You see our Palestinian friend,Mahmoud, he went through the worst life than me. You have better life than us. Just say ALHAMDULILLAH”
It was really touched my heart. I wish this kind of friend will always be here, next to me.

Situation 2

It was on the second Eidulfitri. I had a short conversation with my mom;

“Mom, sometimes I feel very unlucky. I try not to think about it but still when I come back, I will remember the entire thing that happen in the past and still continue until now. I’m return home without feeling happy. I really don’t know what I should do anymore”.
My mom smiled, I look directly to her wrinkles face. Then, she said;
“You know, for you to enter the university and acquired knowledge is the lucky enough. Don’t you think so my dear son?”
I stuck. My heart was crying and I regret for the word that I had said.

Situation 3

I got two supervisors for my project this semester. My co-supervisor, Dr. Waleed always gives me these motivational words every time I meet him;
“You should care yourself more than anybody care of you”.
This quote makes me feel more responsible toward myself and in everything I do.
Then, I asked myself , “do people care who I’m?”

::Faizalkhamis
::6:42 pm
::Sunday, October 11, 2009

No comments: