Saturday, July 2, 2016

What Ramadan Bring You?

Assalamualaikum and happy ramadhan to all,

Now, we come to the end of ramadhan and will celebrate eid mubarak in the next couple of days.

Ramadhan is leaving us soon and we will not sure if we will meet it again next year. Not even me.

Ramadhan has special place in islam, as is the month where there is lailatul qadar. Its the month where we can feel the suffer and hunger of other people. It is the month of struggle to curb our nafsu, either nafsu of eating or shahwat. It is the best time to reset our iman and turn back to almighty one if we feel we have done so many mistakes. It's time rethink our relationship with Allah, how much we put our trust in all aspect of our life.

For me, this Ramadan bring so much meaning for me - as i do realized few things that I need to improve in myself. Few mistakes that I committed, I regretted and make me realize how I should turn back to religion. Alhamdulilah.

How about yours???

Any significant changes happened to you this ramadan??

Let's share.


Relaxlah!!!
02 July 2016
11:39 pm

No comments: