Saturday, June 6, 2015

Run Again

I run again in marathon (this time was Perlis Marathon) after the last Penang Bridge International Marathon last year. This run wasn't the best one. Last minute registration and without training, I clocked time 1 hour 33 minutes for 10 Km. My little brother did better, reached 11 minutes earlier than me.


In term of organizer, at finish line there was no free water or food. Participants has to buy drinks and foods from food stalls located not far from the finish line. Water station available along the race route. As the event will be come again next year and with additional full marathon (42 km) category, hope they will improve on this.

My hope on that day was not to win the marathon but to get main lucky draw, a Kia Cerato. But I wasn't lucky enough...hahahah..


That's all

Thank You.

The Malay Reserve
06 June 2015
12:36 am

No comments: