Saturday, June 6, 2009

We Share the Same Story

Again, this is my personal story.

When I was a teenager, I always consider myself as an unlucky guy. Everything around me seen to be very bad form my personal life until may academic result. I always compared my life with the other, especially the one have a better life than mine and dream how do feel if I have the same life as them. When I look a parent with their happy children, I ask myself how do i feel if I in that position. I promise to myself if one day I get married I will never let my children feel isolated, lonely as I always feel during my teenage time as a result of being ignored my father. When I received SPM result, another unlucky feeling came into my life. My hardworking study seems to be not compatible with the grad that printed in the slip. The result was no really good and not so bad, but it unable me to pursuit my studies overseas in astrophysics as I always aim to do since 16 years old.

However, as I grow up, I started to understand that there is no such thing as unlucky or lucky. Everything that we experienced must be a reason behind it and It will never happen just like that, unless if we always complain about our life. The most important thing is how we going through the life with the patience, hardworking and sincerity in completing the tests in sail to the next world. Our life should be like water in river flowing from the mountain down to the sea. On the way, it will face many difficulties that resist it movement. As the resistance become stronger, the flow also become faster. But the one who always complain and thinking his bad luck just like water in the puddle that not flows at all. After a long time, the water will dry and started to smell and not useful at all. Means, if we always complaint our life, pending for good life without doing anything for the success, we will be useless and ignored by the rest. Even though you may not succeed in pursuing your dream, perhaps the reward that you will get in hereafter much better that the reward that you will get if you success in this world.

For a quit long time, I always try to find anyone who I understand me, even not 100% understand, but at least try to listen and help my life. The one that really want to be my friend in easy and difficult time without any hope of getting advantages from me, but only sincerity in help another Muslim. Alhamdulillah, my searching is come to the end when I met someone who I never expected to be closed to me. With her white skin, softly speaking, a pair of ‘lesung pipit’ on her face and always dressing baju kuring, Kak Noni is truly a Muslim Malay girl.

Even though our friendship will come to the end when my internship is finish soon, but the time we share our story will always left a sweet memory in my life. We share the same story too, she know how do I feel when I said that I am not always like to back home. Like her who lost mother almost a year ago(i'm still have mother), the only thing that make me happy when go home is when I see my mother face and my beloved little brothers. Without them, perhaps going home will not left much meaning.

Since I know Kak Noni almost a month ago, we always share many story when we met. We like to make joke, laugh and something try to understand and advise each other regarding our problem. Honestly speaking, I feel very comfortable speak to her; tell my problems and get a very sincere advised from a woman that consider as my own sister. She never let me down and each time we met, I feel so happy.

I never to close to any woman throughout my life (except my little sister and my mother). Of course in cyberspace (YM, social network), I know some people a quit well. That’s only limited in the cyberspace, never extended to the real world. I can say that I know good people more in the cyberspace rather than in daily life, through chatting and reading their personal social network. Even one of my classmate who never speak to me in the class know myself a quit well through chatting and reading my blog, and luckily she even know the way I’m construct my sentences in the blog(I really want conversation with her). But my relationship with Kak Noni a quit different, I know her first in real world before we started to chat. Now,at least I have some one who understand me and I have a place to share my story even though I know It will not last long.

Surely, the present of Kak Noni is very meaningful for me. Hopefully, our friendship will continue even after I finish my internship and after she gets married soon………yeah…………

p/s: To Kak Noni, jangan marah saya lor..he..he...
P/s: I was thinking to stop blogging few days ago, but then come up with fresh idea what to write....weird lor...

:: Faisal
:: 4:41 pm
:: Saturday, June 06, 2009

3 comments:

Ricca said...

bagusnyerr dalam keadaan yang penuh semangat.. Teruskan membina keyakinana diri dan mencari jalan kegembiran yang sejati..

(^_^)

A Peacemaker said...

lorrr..saya memang selalu penuh semangat la...
xkan baru tahu kot..he....he...

by d way sblum ni ade fkir nak close blog, tapi tiba2 je dapat semangat balik nak tulis waktu kat kampung...

p/s; by d way, saya tulis ni time tngah makan kat RFC,blum naik bas ke kl.cni ade wireless free...he....he...

azhar mohamed said...

-mencari warna seindah pelangi!... kalo ade masa diri ini berjumpa kamu,boleh lah share story yek,mana taw boleh membantu!..